ASL 102 lesson 2
Supplementary materials for today's class.
- review basics of the classifiers.
- understand the difference between BCL (body classifier) and BPCL (body part classifier).
Signing practice resources
Study group(s) and ASL Club
To review and practice ASL 111 materials, feel free to drop in ASL Club for a study group and practice. Tenative dates: Tuesdays and Wednsdays from 5pm to 6pm (location TBA).
For those of you who took ASL 111 from 2013 and earlier, you're encouraged to attend first sessions at ASL Club for signing practice to catch up with ASL 111 materials and signing skills to meet an expected level in ASL 112.
Extra practice with signing skills
- continue with your review of the everyday vocabulary (not an exhaustive list).
- Fingerspelling receptive skill
- See your instructor's eclass.